“God is spirit, and his worshippers must worship in spirit and in truth.”
Grace Baptist Church has enjoyed a long history of worship since its early years in the 1950s. For over 50 years, the Sunday service has been the most visible sign of our church life, where we gather corporately to worship God in spirit and in truth (John 4:24)
At a service, one can expect to participate in :
- the welcoming of visitors,
- the public reading of Scripture,
- the use of creeds and responsive readings,
- the presentation of instrumental musical pieces,
- the corporate intercession of the body of Christ through prayer,
- the singing of songs that speak the truths of Scripture and
- the hearing of the faithful, expository preaching of the Bible.
We practice the Lord's Supper on the first Sunday of each month, and baptism services with occasion.
As of 2010, the renewed vision of our Worship Ministry is "to lead passionately in vibrant corporate worship that is biblical and Gospel-centered." We enjoy a blended approach to worship, where well-loved hymns are sung alongside contemporary and original compositions.
By God's grace, we invite you to join us at one of our services:
- First English Worship Service 8.00 am - 9.15 am
- Second English Worship Service 9.30 am - 10.45 am
- Chinese Worship Service 11.00 am - 12.15 pm
- Myanmar Fellowship 2.00 pm - 4.00 pm
The last Friday of every month is also designated for Prayer Meeting, where we gather for a time of worship and prayerful intercession as a family. We meet at 8.00 pm in the Sanctuary.
We look forward to you joining us as we make Jesus Christ the centre of our worship and life!
"For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ." 1 Corinthians 3:11