Grace Baptist Church would like to invite you to join one of our care groups, where you can grow together with other followers of Jesus Christ. We have more than 20 care groups meeting in homes across the island. Most care groups meet on the first and third Friday of every month, from 8-10 pm. The different groups represent a broad swath of ages and stages of life—such as youths, tertiary students, young working adults, families, and seniors. Some care groups study the Bible together, while others read and discuss Christian books. Care group members also spend time praying for one another. We encourage you to join a care group to help you get plugged in to the Grace Baptist Church community!
WHY SHOULD I JOIN A CARE GROUP?
- To help ourselves and others to mature in the faith
- To encourage, love, and care for other Christians
- To enjoy Christ-centred fellowship with other believers
- To spur one another on to serve the Lord
- Provide the context where God’s Word can be applied more individually and deliberately;
- Provide the context for Christians to develop strong relationships, where they can know and be known;
- Provide the context for Christians to grow together, care for one another, share their lives in Christ, and serve one another; and
- Help to deepen our life together as a church—they are not a substitute or competitor to the church.
HOW DO I JOIN A CARE GROUP?
If you would like to find out more about the various care groups, or if you are keen on joining a care group, please contact email@example.com.